Gerhard Richter's work and life has been the subject of numerous publications. The literature ranges from exhibition catalogues and collection catalogues to monographs, films and articles. Richter's own publications in the form of artist's books are an important part of his œuvre. Please find a selection of Richter related literature here.
- Die Sprache der Dinge. Materialgeschichten aus der Sammlung / 2016
- Elective Affinities. German Art since the Late 1960s / 2016
- The Fisher Collection at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art / 2016
- I Like Fortschritt: German Pop Reloaded / 2016
- The Campaign for Art: Gifts for the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art / 2016